- Family Law 100%
Mark Bleczinski is a founding member of the King of Prussia law firm of Bleczinski, Kleiman & Klein LLC, where his practice focuses on all aspects of family law including divorce, support, custody and adoption.
Mark is a member of the Pennsylvania and Montgomery County Bar Association Family Law Sections. Mark is an attorney with Collaborative Family Law Affiliates, which offers less expensive, less adversarial & no-court approach to divorce and custody issues. Mark is also an Affiliate Attorney with the Women's Resource Center in Wayne Pennsylvania volunteering time to the Legal Direct Program and presenting programs on support and other divorce related topics. Mark is also a member of the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court (Family Law).
Mark graduated cum laude from Widener University School of Law where he was a member of Widener Law Symposium Journal. Mark earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Bucknell University with a major in political science.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Honors: cum laude
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Major: Political Science
- Pennsylvania, 1995
- Widener Academic Scholar
- American Jurisprudence Award - Constitutional Law
- Certificate of Achievement - Pennsylvania Practice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Collaborative Family Law Affiliates
- Women's Resource Center, Affiliate Attorney
- Doris Jonas Freed Inn of Court (Family Law)
- Founding Member